Above all else, it’s my hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe during these extraordinary times. These past months have been a time of reflection and challenges. I look forward to working with you all again and seeing all your smiling faces – under our masks…you just have to look for the smiling eyes.
I want to briefly tell you what I’ve done for future production when we return to work:
- I’m putting together the tools to record studio quality voice over and voice performance remotely from my office while talent performs from the safety of their own home. A closed secure and easy to set up studio quality system including talk-back capabilities.
- For on-set production, I’ve added tools that will allow me to remote myself and equipment up to 600 feet from set on a single ethernet cable – yet retain full signal strength of wireless lavs and wireless booms on set.
- Talent wireless packs, mics and accessories are now sanitized with multiple procedures including 70% alcohol, UVC and EPA approved sanitizers AND then sealed in sanitized pouches that talent can keep for the duration of the production.
- As always, keeping a calm & low key professional approach that contributes, not distracts from the work.
- In addition to the safety and sanitation workflow established by the production – I will also have my own safety and sanitizing kit as an added layer of protection.
- Keeping up to date on reports and documents from the CDC, NIH, WHO and from industry groups and studios as well, for the newest developments and protocols to work safety.
We in this industry are well versed at working as a team to overcome challenges together.
The attached picture shows some of these new resources including, custom built UVC boxes.